Monday, August 20, 2012

Nana & Grandpa Visit!

So my Daddy and Mommy came down last weekend to visit! I was super excited to see them. While they were here they helped me put up pictures (they were laying in the living room and I had no clue what to do with them!) We went shopping and we got to show them Texas!
They got me some clothes that I was in desperate need of!
And they got Ava started on her shoe and hair bow collection. Something Spencer doesn't understand, but she probably has about the same amount of shoes as Spencer now and definitely more hair accessories.





Aren't they so cute! I think my favorite are her little pink ones! The red ones are for the picture of her in her the red dress.  So far all of my sister and I have taken our first pictures in this dress and we continued this with all my nieces!

Oh and they also came down with a bassinet for her. She finally has something to sleep in! It's so cute a frilly! I don't know if you can see it or not, but there is a pink and blue ribbon/bow at the top, so we can use it again if we have a boy next... Or not.

We also ate at Costa Vida. I have been wanting to eat there since I moved away from Utah and there is exactly one here in Texas, and that is in Colleyville, which is like 20 min away. I wanted it for my birthday, but I couldn't eat meat then, and it just never worked out to go. It was Yummy!

I loved that my mom and daddy were able to see me! I really missed them and I can't wait to see them again. The next time they come to visit, she'll be here, or close to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment