Saturday, April 12, 2014

Mommy-Daughter Day!

So it has been a while and I felt like before I could write more I needed update everything but between work and Ava I have not had energy to update anything or everything that happened! So I have just decided that I'm just not going to feel bad and do it. Plus I have been writing my 3 little siblings (1 brother, 1 sister and 1 brother-in-law) and I feel like I write them a novel every week so I have that. But anyways....

Today Spencer had a seminar and yesterday we watched frozen 5 times. The night before Ava woke up at 3:30 and didn't really sleep until 5. I took her for a while and then told Spencer it was his turn, but I also wasn't able to go back to sleep for a while. I'm hoping it was Ava teething as she still only has 4. So between no sleep, work, and I have been feeling not well since the half I felt like we watched too much t.v. yesterday. So today we went on about an hour walk. Then we came home and ate then Ava napped and Spencer came home for lunch and it was my turn to get the car.

So after we dropped off Spencer we ran some errands for mom(although I got Ava a present for being good), got something to eat, and then went to the park We were there for over an hour.

Ava LOVES the park. The park we went to is just a couple blocks away from our apartment. It has 2 play areas one for the older kids and one for the younger ones and then it has an open field to play sports, a pavilion and a basketball court. Well Ava would go up the stairs, down the slide and then go to the other play area, go up the stairs down the slide then walk to the field until I turned her around and then go back the the first play area and do it all over again. There was a birthday party going on in the pavilion and she tried to crash it a couple times, and when I tried to take her away she would throw a fit. There was a little girl there that was a month and a half older than Ava and her mom didn't want her daughter to go down by herself, but when the little girl saw Ava she wanted to try. So the mom finally let her. She was saying how adventurous Ava is. My little girl does love to explore and try everything! When I put Ava in the car she was so mad that we were leaving that she screamed the entire way home and then gave me a look while we were getting out and realized that we were not going back to the park today.





She had that same smile every time she went down the slide and at the end she would clap and go yay!

We got Ava changed, fed and then we went to pick up Dad from his seminar. There is a water fountain where they have the seminar and it was running a little late, so Ava played around there for like 5 minutes. She then came up to me and passed out on my shoulder. We stayed like that for 40 minutes. There was one time that we had to move because people sat right next to us and then started smoking so we went inside. But other than that it was a perfect rare 40 minutes that Ava cuddle with me! I LOVED it!
It was a perfect end to our Mommy-Ava day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment